24 – 7 Management
Proactive Protection Agency team provides our clients with professional security guard services, and access to account managers who are dedicated and accountable.
Field Supervision: Field Supervisors randomly visit each site to assure our security team is consistently delivering the highest quality of service to our clients. Our security guards are briefed on current policies, regulations, safety procedures, uniform and equipment inspections.
Modernized Technology: Our implementation of today’s modern technology enables Proactive Protection Agency to utilize advanced GPS security tracking and SilverTrac systems for our patrol vehicles and Daily Activity Report information to our clients.
Security Divisions: Our security divisions include Armed Security, Unarmed on-site Security, Mobile Patrol, Estate Security, Threat Assessment and Executive Protection.
Armed and Unarmed Security Guards
Our armed and unarmed security guard services are trained to deter and prevent crimes and secure property through constant vigilance, monitoring, patrolling, and access control.
Principles of de-escalation
Our security guards are trained in communication skills that avoid and diffuse conflict situations. If there is no justification to use force, our security guards will engage in actions that de-escalate and prevent confrontations. This will ensure that our guards do not engage in behaviors that escalate conflict and result in the use of force while performing their duties.
SOPs and Website
Diversity, Equality and Equity Policy
At Proactive Protection Agency we are committed to promoting diversity, equality and equity in all aspects of our business operations. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace leads to greater creativity, innovation and productivity. We believe that everyone deserves to be treated with respect and dignity.
We are committed to:
- Providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other legally-protected status.
- Creating a workplace that is free from discrimination, harassment and retaliation, thus ensuring that all employees are treated with respect and dignity.
- Promoting diversity and inclusion in all aspects of our business operations, including hiring, training, promotion and compensation.
- Providing reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities, to enable them to perform the essential functions of their job.
- Regularly assessing our policies and practices to ensure that they are inclusive and equitable.
- Providing training and resources to our employees to promote diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Encouraging open communication and feedback from all employees on ways to improve our diversity, equity and inclusion efforts.
We understand that creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace is an ongoing process, and we are committed to continuously improving our efforts. We encourage all employees to embrace and celebrate our differences, and to work together to create a workplace that is welcoming and inclusive for our valued team members and clientele.
Our vision at Proactive Protection Agency is to foster a positive, inclusive company culture where everyone feels valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing exceptional security services that exceed client expectations, while maintaining high ethical standards and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. We aim to partner with community stakeholders. We believe in investing in our employees, providing development and career advancement opportunities for our entire team. Through continuous improvement, teamwork and innovation, we aim to create a safe and secure environment for our clients, their employees and the general public.