Workplace Violence Prevention Training
Workplace violence has become a growing concern in both small businesses and large corporations. No business wants to be responsible for a violent act in the workplace that may have been preventable. Workplace violence training is designed to address the theory and practical aspects of prevention and protection of individuals against violence in the workplace. We offer a comprehensive 8-hour training course that provides tools in workplace violence prevention and emergency response. Some important benefits of workplace violence training include:
- A safer environment for employees, visitors and clients from the threat of violence, harassment, intimidation and disruptive behavior.
- Policies and procedures with written guidelines to identify aggressive behavior and early warning signs of violence in the workplace.
- A Threat Management Team trained to ensure application of policies and procedures, as well as a First Response Security Unit to provide safety and security for employees if a threat arises.
- A decrease in liability costs to the company
“Allen Banks’ Workplace Violence seminar was excellent. His seminar material is straightforward and realistic. The scenarios he uses provoke discussion and group problem solving. Allen is professional and competent. In addition to our RIF team, our participants included account managers and supervisors, and several of our office staff team. Everyone walked away learning something they could use in their positions. The hands on portion of the training were interactive, fun and provided our team with essential skills. I hope to bring Allen back for more training sessions in the future. He is a true professional.”
Brenda M. Knox—CPP President & CEO Acufacts Security, Inc.
Some topics covered in the Workplace Violence Training Seminar include:
- Threat Assessment
- Warning Signs/Early Detection
- Prevention Policies and Procedures
- Workplace Violence Investigations
- Emergency Response Procedures
- Close-Quarter Defensive Techniques
- Evacuating the Executive
- Threat Management Team
To schedule an 8-hour Workplace Violence Training Seminar, site inspection and Threat Management Team setup, please contact Allen Banks at 661-645-3574.