School Safety Training
Why some schools take non-action against aggression or the threat of violence in our schools:
- There was no history of previous threats
- School staff was unfamiliar with warning signs for early detection
- School believed estranged student to be harmless
These are just a few reasons why a school doesn’t detect and handle a threat before a violent act occurs.
Proactive Protection Agency’s School Security Training program is a comprehensive one day seminar that provides tools to detect and handle threats of violence in schools.
- Provide a safer environment from the threat of violence through preventative measures
- Create a threat management team with policies and procedures for early detection
- Provide emergency response procedures for students and faculty in the event of an attack